600 South McClelland Street
The Paul Nelson Aquatic Center offers an Olympic-size competition pool, as well as a recreational pool with a fan-shaped zero-depth entryway.
Driving directions: Exit Highway 101 at the Stowell Road ramp, turn west on Stowell, drive about one mile, turn right on Broadway (State Highway 135), drive about half a mile and cross the railroad tracks, turn right on Boone Street, turn left on South McClelland Street.
Monday through Friday, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. (small recreation pool only)
Saturday and Sunday, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
June – August
No reservation required.
Recreation Swim Fees:
- Five years and under and 65 years and older: Free
- Six years to 16 years of age: $1.50
- 17 years to 54 years of age: $3.00
- 55 years to 64 years of age: $1.50
Adult Lap Swim (16 years and up)
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Online reservation required. Click to make a reservation for adult lap swim (see In The Spotlight)
Lap Swim Fees: $5.00 per one hour reservation (fee applies to everyone ages 16 years and up)
Starfish Swim Lessons
2021 Holiday Pool Closures:
- Monday, July 5: Independence Day
- Monday, September 6: Labor Day
- Thursday, November 25: Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 26: Day after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 24: Day before Christmas
For more information, call the Recreation and Parks Department at (805) 925-0951 extension 2260.