CLICK HERE FOR BUS SCHEDULE AND ROUTES
Title VI Public Workshops on Thursday, August 12th
Beginning July 1st, SMAT began restoring transit service.
- All routes will have an additional run at the start of the day in the morning (click the link above for individual route start times.)
- Frequency of Routes 2 and 3 will be restored to twice hourly.
- Extending Route 8 to Crossroads Shopping Center
Fares resumed July 1, 2021.
Full Weekday service is anticipated to resume August 8, 2021. Please continue to check this page for updates and/or changes to the schedule.
- All passengers are required to wear a face mask and abide by COVID-19 safety protocols per TSA mandates.
- SMAT ensures the bus fleet is sanitized nightly; using disinfectant on all high-touch surfaces such as door handles, stanchions, seat back handles, grab bars, fares boxes, and driver areas.
Schedules can be picked up at the Transit Center, on the buses and outlets.
If you have any questions call SMAT Dispatch at (805) 928-5624.
CITY TRANSIT SERVICES:
Trip planning for buses and to make paratransit reservations,
call SMAT at (805) 928-5624
The Transit Center Office is staffed weekdays
from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.