Computers are available at the Santa Maria (main) library and all branch libraries for public use. Each computer is connected to the internet and has Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint). Please review the Library's Public Computer Use Policy prior to visiting the library.
A library card or temporary guest pass, both available at the service desk, is needed to log into the computers.
Patrons can print from computers in the library or from a personal device such as a phone or laptop. Follow these instructions for wireless printing from personal devices.
- From mobile devices: download the PrinterOn app.
- Tap the printer icon to select available printer
- Tap “location” to use your device’s location services to locate nearby printers
- Tap on printer icon near Santa Maria
- Tap on 5 printers found
- Select the desired printer
- Tap on the check mark in the upper right hand corner
- Tap the icon type you wish to print (documents, photos or web) and browse to locate the item
- The item will appear in the print preview window feature letting you view your document before submitting it. Choose the pages you want to print and the number of copies required. The printer selected will populate along the bottom. Tap print
- Enter an email address and tap OK. The email address is used to uniquely identify your print job
- Go to the selected printer station to pay for and retrieve your prints. When prompted for your library card number, enter the email address used
- From your laptop, you’ll upload items to a web-printing portal.
- Open your browser and enter the portal URL: http://www.printeron.net/bgcls/santamaria
- Enter an email address in the user info field
- Follow the directions for uploading
- Choose the correct printer based on your location in the library
- Click on the green printer icon to print. Go to the selected printer station to pay for and retrieve your prints. When prompted for your library card number, enter the email address used