Santa Maria Community Television, or SMCTV
910 South Oakwood Drive
City Hall, 110 E. Cook Street, Room 1, Santa Maria, CA 93454
Hours of Operation:
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Wednesdays
2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Thursdays
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Fridays
Programming drop box available 24 hours a day at 910 S. Oakwood Drive.
About UCTV Programs (found on Channel 24)
- Membership Application
- Policies and Procedures
- Playback Request Proposal
- Production Proposal (example of completed form)
- Production Proposal Form (blank)
- Non-profit Bulletin Board Form
TV Studio Rentals
Santa Maria Community Television has made its TV studio available for rental to commercial video or photography productions. Located at 910 South Oakwood Drive in Santa Maria, the studio is the only one of its kind in northern Santa Barbara County.
The measures 35 feet x 19 feet with a grid height of 12.5 feet. The entire studio is painted Chroma key green, with the option of either a black velour or beige muslin curtain background. Color-corrected fluorescent softie light-boxes and a limited number of focusable Fresnel instruments provide for both general and specialty lighting needs.
Rental of the studio includes:
- 170-square-foot meeting room
- 8-foot loading door
- 15 parking stalls
- Rental rate is $54.00 an hour, with a two-hour minimum.
- Weekend rentals include a 50 percent surcharge.
- Rental rates for additional production equipment available on request.
For more information contact Alan Sutterfield, PEG Production Manager, at (805) 925-0951 extension 2501 or
Have a question? Contact us: